Information for passengers in Vietnam during lockdown...

If you overstay in Vietnam due to losing your passport, immediately go to the local ward police office and fill in the passport lost report to get the confirmation sealed by them. After that, contact your country's embassy / Vietnam to renew your passport. Renovations may take several weeks. If your country does not have anofficial embassy/consulate in Vietnam, contact the nearest embassy in the neighboring country and ask for a diplomatic note.

Contact Us:-

[email protected]

Contact to this ad